How much of the funds raised for Maintenance go to Administrative costs? How much goes into the streets?

A:

Staff tells us that the Administrative costs are limited to 2% or lower of the entire fund. We are expecting that the remaining 98% goes into the street maintenance, to make the most positive impact possible.